Dealing with Emergencies
The right information saves lives.
In an emergency, knowing the medical history of the patient can be the difference between life and death.
We will ensure that all the up to the minute personal and medical information is available in a special pack, clearly marked to ensure that the right care and attention is administered.
Just call us now on 1890 500 005 or fill in our online form.
Pfizer surveyed 1,000 people nationally and found that:
- Over half of adult children said their parents were on a prescription medicine but 77% did not know the name of the medicine;
- 1 on 5 did not know the name of their parents’ GP;
- 72% worry about their parents’ safety and security.
Within our emergency service all clients are independently assessed to find out their personal needs.
Don't take our word for it - see what our clients have said.
Our ICE (In Case of Emergency) plans include:
- Full medical history,
- Medication plans,
- A list of family and friends contact details.
We can provide emergency care at last minutes notice for our existing clients or as a one-off care to suit your needs.
What is a Personal Information Pack (PIP)?
A green cross sticker goes in very visible location on there front door, this indicates to ambulance or firemen that there is a PIP box located in their fridge, it contains all their personal information such as:
- Is the person an organ donor
- Who should be contacted in case of an emergency
- Medical details
- Contact details of their GP and pharmacist
- Respiratory History
- Cardiac History
- What Medication they are on
The information is then placed in a water tight bag, then into the plastic PIP box.
The pack also comes with a green cross keyring and is recognised by all emergency services.
So get details on coping with emergency today!
- Call us now 1890 500 005 or fill in our online form
- We will meet with you.
- Collect all the information required.
- Create your emergency plans and personal information pack.
Call your carer now! 1890 500 005