Looking after the Elderly
Old age can have its benefits too!
Do you need basic help with everyday tasks? Somebody you can talk to and who will always listen to you?
How about someone who'll listen, while helping you feel better about things? Whether it's a few of hours helping with chores, or bathing and bringing you down to the shops, we will be there.
Live more by calling 1890 500 005 or fill in our online form.
Apart from basic tasks, are you looking for somebody who will take care of your health as well?
Look at what our other happy clients have said.
Your friend-carer will look after the following:
- Overall personal care
- Respite care
- Convalescence care
- Dementia care
- Early Alzheimer care
- Help with incontinence care
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Monitor diet and prepare favoured fresh meals
- Clean and vacuum
- Companionship, friendship, conversation
- Home hairdressing
- Arrange everyday appointments
- Pay and monitor bills
- Help write and post letters
- Monitor medications
- Answering the door
- Answering the phone
- Evenings or days out to socialize
- Read newspapers and books for you
- Take you out shopping or just shop for you
- Help try on, and choose clothing and footwear
- Help with wheelchair or walking
- Help look after pets and plants
- Take you to the doctors or hospital appointments
- Supervise any work carried out by other people, builders, painters etc�
- Washing and ironing of clothes
- Getting the morning paper
- Rental and return of DVDs or videos
- Get to know your neighbours and friends
- Plan special birthday and Christmas days with your friends and family or another family
- Regular bed changes
All our carers are highly qualified.
So how can you set up an appointment Today?
- Call us now 1890 500 005 or fill in our online form
- At your appointment, discuss exactly how we can help
- We will visit your family member at home or at hospital
- Agree the right home care service and how often.
You can start enjoying your free time and peace of mind - it's your choice when!