Do you care enough to work with us?
At Sandra Cooney’s Home Care you have a great career opportunity as a care assistant.
Let us be blunt; unless you love people and get a thrill out of making someone’s life shine, please don’t apply!
If you have completed the 2 core modules in Fetac level 5 Care Skills, Care of the older person and your patient moving and handling.
Recommended training provider:
Chevron Training “Online Training”
Tel: 01 8343840
“Working with Sandra Cooney’s Home Care”
Before you can begin work with us you need to have completed the following:
- Undergone a face to face interview
- Have two satisfactory written references
- Verification of identity, e.g. passport, drivers licence, and up to date household utility bill
- Garda Clearance certificate or international police clearance certificate,
- Verification of qualifications & training “Fetac accredited”
- Declaration of medical fitness & medical certificate of medical fitness produced by a GP or similar qualified professional
- Work permit if appropriate
- Driving licence if appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English language
To apply for a position in Sandra Cooney’s Home Care, fill in the form below or:
I look after my wife nearly full time, when Sandra Cooney’s Home Care came into my home it was brilliant, for a few hours a week the carer does things for Josephine that I can’t do (personal hygiene). While the carer is there, I can go out and get shopping and have a bit of free time for myself and this makes me feel good. So really, our carer helps both of us.
Patrick Christian, Josephine’s Husband