Do you care enough to work with us?
At Sandra Cooney’s Home Care you have a great career opportunity as a care assistant.
Let us be blunt; unless you love people and get a thrill out of making someone’s life shine, please don’t apply!
If you have completed the 2 core modules in Fetac level 5 Care Skills, Care of the older person and your patient moving and handling.
Recommended training provider:
Chevron Training “Online Training”
Tel: 01 8343840
“Working with Sandra Cooney’s Home Care”
Before you can begin work with us you need to have completed the following:
- Undergone a face to face interview
- Have two satisfactory written references
- Verification of identity, e.g. passport, drivers licence, and up to date household utility bill
- Garda Clearance certificate or international police clearance certificate,
- Verification of qualifications & training “Fetac accredited”
- Declaration of medical fitness & medical certificate of medical fitness produced by a GP or similar qualified professional
- Work permit if appropriate
- Driving licence if appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English language
To apply for a position in Sandra Cooney’s Home Care, fill in the form below or:
My mother receives 24 hour care from Sandra Cooney’s Home Care, it was great to get my mother home from hospital knowing we had professional and trained carers to look after her. It was a relief to all the family that we could get on with our own lives knowing my mother was being well cared for at home.
Catherine, Betsy’s Daughter